Helping patients to lose excess weight to boost their well-being and self-esteem is an important part of Dr McManners’ work. Rapid weight loss (often encouraged by fad diets and slimming plans) can be bad for a person’s health with implications for both physical and emotional well-being. Dr McManners’ approach is far more holistic and complete by supporting healthy weight loss that’s sustainable.
All dietary advice is tailored to each individual patient based on a personal, nutritional assessment. Dr McManners will encourage you to look closely at your relationship with food. This is essential not only for weight loss but for many conditions such as IBS, bloating and digestive discomfort to chronic fatigue syndrome and even cardiovascular diseases.
Understanding the relationship helps to kick-start healthier eating habits, improve nutrition and cleanse/reset internal systems. It can also promote healthy hair growth as medical, emotional and lifestyle factors can all prevent the body from effectively absorbing the essential nutrients it needs to support healthy hair. Factors like diet, sleep and stress hormone imbalances can lead to increased weight gain.
From weight loss to gut health, allergies and intolerances to post weight-loss fat reduction and skin tightening – these results-based programmes are designed to make a long-term difference to health, energy levels, appearance and peace of mind.*
- Weight loss and detox programmes to support healthy weight loss and cleanse the body*
- Food programmes for allergies and intolerances as well as gut health
- Understanding of the relationship between nutrition and health
- Fat-reduction and skin-tightening treatments for during and post weight loss
- Promote healthy hair growth
A woman’s body goes through incredible changes during pregnancy to accommodate and nourish a growing baby and prepare for labour. Getting back into shape after pregnancy can be very challenging through diet and exercise alone. Dr McManners uses a combination of clinically-proven technologies and techniques to target new-mum concerns:
- Body sculpting using fat-freezing technology to target ‘mummy tummy’, ‘love handles ‘ ‘bingo wings’ ‘saddle bags’ and the thigh area
- Cellulite can be treated with dermology, an innovative procedure that combines automated vacuum and skin rolling to break cellulite down*
- Loose and sagging skin (common in the abdominal area) can be treated in a non-invasive way with high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU)
- Dr McManners uses fractional laser technology to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. HIFU may also be used to improve results*
- All treatments are supported by a bespoke healthy eating plan developed by Dr McManners
Individual results may vary.